- Powered by lithium iron phosphate batteries used in electric vehicles that offer 6 times more usage than conventional batteries.
- When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- The power station supports pass-through charging.
- Compatible with USB-C MacBooks, iPad, iPhone 8 / X / 11 / 12 / 13 (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets, and other USB-charged devices.
- Incompatible with appliances that require more than 500W input such as microwaves, electric grills, refrigerators, electric vehicles, coffee machines, and more.
- If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%.