Our (information confidentiality agreement) means the way we collect data and the way we protect personal information for users,
- It is extremely important to view and review the details of this agreement
- We are not concerned with any personal information of a specific person, but rather personal information is collected from those wishing to use the Creativity website) or the linked internet pages (including but not limited to your sale and purchase of goods, or your participation in auctions, or when you contact by phone or by mail email to our User Support Center team). Once you provide us with your personal information, you have authorized us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement).
- We may resort to amending the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) at any time, after announcing this amendment by publishing the amended version on the site. The amended version of the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) shall be effective as of the date of its publication. Following the publication, your continued use of the site is considered your commitment to the terms and conditions contained in the amended version of the way we treat and deal with your personal information that you have provided us with. We hope that you will see from time to time the announcements of ( Creativity ) management, which may be related to this agreement (Confidentiality of Information Agreement).
We hope that you will review from time to time the announcements of ( Creativity ) management, which may be related to this agreement (Confidentiality of Information Agreement). .4
The (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) covers the following activities, which are detailed in the items below:
We collect and retain your personal information that you deal with, provide, view, or modify.
Our use of your personal information, reviewing and amending it as needed.
Your use of your personal information and the information of other users.
Use, access, browse, and modify your personal information.
. Tools for communicating with third parties via the Internet.
Browsing software used on your personal computer.
No to misleading or deceptive emails.
. Protect your personal information.
How can you contact us to inquire about the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement)?
We collect and retain your personal information that you deal with, provide, view, or modify:
As part of the registration on the site, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, shipping address to you, your email and / or phone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information identifying your identity in addition to that and in order to verify your identity we may We need you to provide us with valid proof of your identity (eg a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national ID and/or driver's license).
We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details, in order to be added to your account information on the site, and we will use this financial information for billing purposes and to complete your transactions on the site.
After your registration on the site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site, except for the "account management" part, and this would protect you from the possibility of fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, your publication of any of your personal information on any part of the site except for “My Account” may be considered a violation of this agreement, which may cause action to be taken against your membership on the site.
. Information about your operations and activities on the site will be recorded, whether it is the process of buying, selling, displaying goods, withdrawing amounts, depositing amounts, or other activities related to your operations on the site.
Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol or (IP) address (which is a unique number given to your Internet Service Provider) in order to analyze the patterns of your activities on the site, and thus improve your management on the site. We may also collect your information about the details of your browsing operations.
We may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways whose details are not mentioned here, such as recording phone calls with the User Care Center staff or through your answers to our questionnaires. We may collect information for statistical purposes, then the names of the owners of the information remain anonymous.
Our use of your personal information:
We use your personal information only to provide services and support from the customer team, and it aims to measure and improve the level of our services for you, prevent illegal activities, implement the terms of our agreement with you, in addition to overcoming obstacles, collecting fees, providing you with promotional emails, as well as in order to document the information you provided us with Third parties, for example, we may share some of your personal information with banks or authorize credit cards to process and document services with third parties for purposes related to increasing the level of security.
Despite our keenness to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties. We are obligated to do so by court orders or other legal departments, in order to be committed to the provisions of the law, when we believe that disclosing your personal information may protect From physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of a violation of the terms and conditions of the user agreement.
. In the event that ( creation ), or any of its subsidiaries or commercial assets, is sold, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer, with the aim of continuing the site's activity.
In addition, information about the goods that you buy or sell, or the auctions in which you participate on the site, this information may include details regarding the user's identity, feedback and notes related to your use of the site. Otherwise, we will disclose your personal information to a third party with your explicit permission.
We do not sell or rent to a third party any of your personal information within the scope of our normal business, and we will share your personal information with others only according to what is stated in this (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) .5
- Once you register on the site, you are considered to have given us a clear authorization to deliver you promotional emails about our services, in addition to emails about changes and new features on the site. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive such messages, you only have to choose the link to stop sending these messages to your postal address, which is available at the bottom of any of these emails, or go to the "My Account" section on the site.
Your use of your personal information and the information of other users:
Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other, in order to complete transactions on the Site. You must respect at all times the confidentiality of other members of the site..1
- 2. We do not guarantee the confidentiality of your information when you share it with other members, so you should request information about the level of confidentiality and security contracts from any other members on the site before you start and provide them with any financial or personal data or information, and you can refer to the customer service center staff to ensure the validity and security of the request .
- This confidentiality contract does not cover your disclosure of your personal information to a member on another site. You agree to use any personal information you receive from a member on another site for the purpose of completing a transaction on our site, only for this process, and you will not use information received from a member on another site for any other purposes (except for a clear authorization from the member on the other site)
You know and agree that you will not use the personal information that you received from the site for any member of another site in accordance with the laws in force in this document..4
- You are aware and agree that you must use the personal information that you received from users within this agreement.
Use, access, browse, and modify your personal information:
- You can access and review your personal information through the “My Account” management page on the site. If your personal information changes in any way, or you gave incorrect information on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by viewing it on “My Account” or by calling with the customer service team.
Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after you have finished using the site as required by law, in order to overcome technical obstacles, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures provided by law.
Links to third party websites:
The site may contain links with other websites, please note that we are not responsible for the level of security or the methods used in other websites..1
We encourage you, when you move from our site to any other site, to take the initiative to read their data (confidentiality of information agreement) if it is your intention to give them your personal information. .2
Our (information confidentiality agreement) applies only to your personal information that we have collected on our website. .3
Browsing software used on your personal computer
Like many websites, our website uses small software files that are installed on the hard part of your computer. When you go to visit certain Internet pages on the websites, the log identifies your browser with a unique, random number.1
- Also, the “cookies” records that we use do not reveal any of your personal information. These records help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are the most used. You are free to cancel these records if you are allowed to do so from your browser, with This may result in your being suspended from using the site
No to destructive or deceptive emails:
We do not tolerate destructive messages. In order to tell the site about any destructive or deceptive emails, please send an email to your store's email (@), contacting us to send emails that harm us or any contents will violate the terms of the user agreement. We scan messages automatically, and we may resort to manual filtering of them to see if there are destructive messages, viruses, malicious attacks, and any other malicious or illegal activities.
Protection of your personal information:
- We keep your information (information confidentiality agreement) in electronic files in ( your country name) When you provide us with your personal information, you have given us the responsibility to keep this information in ( the name of your country) , and we take every precaution to preserve your information (the confidentiality of information agreement), by not accessing it from irresponsible parties, or using it or disclosing it
- In any case, the Internet is an unsafe medium, and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information, and you must enter the user name and password every time you wish to enter your account or complete transactions on the site. Choose the password accurately using distinct numbers and letters with special specifications. Do not disclose the username and password to anyone, so if you think that the username or password has been revealed, immediately contact the support team on the site to change it
How to contact us to inquire about the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement)-
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact the User Care Center team or write to us at the customer service center mailing address.
Last updated 6/17/2020